LIVE SALE POLICIES
Join us on Instagram every Tuesday/Wednesday 4pm PST/7pm PST *(Weds/Thurs 8am Singapore time) for our Sage Crystals Lives Sales!
Our popular Lives are a fun way to get a first look at our brand new stock, learn all about healing properties of our crystals, see and purchase items in real time, have your questions answered, and connect with us and the Sage Community on a personal level... all within the comfort of your own home.
How to Access the Live Sale:
- Open the IG app on your phone or tablet during our Live Sale hours, and navigate to our Profile @sagecrystals.
- Tap on our Sage Logo (profile pic) and the Live Sale will open automatically
How to Participate:
- Items will be shown one at a time, unless otherwise specified. If you'd like to purchase the item, comment the claim word, example: "Sold $x" or "Mine $x" etc. You MUST include the price (and letter if applicable) in your claim, or it will not count. This will help to avoid confusion due to the 10-second delay on my end.
- The first claim on MY screen gets the item. Please note: the first claim on your screen may not be accurate as IG gives preference to your own account. I can only go with what I see and am not responsible for attempted claims that are eaten by Instagram. Please do not claim items that have not been shown yet.
- IG occasionally glitches and may think you're a bot and thus hide or "eat" your comment. If your comments or claims are not coming through, actively participating in the conversation, and including emojis, full sentences, or the words "Don't Block" as you claim can help rectify the situation.
- Claiming a crystal during the Live Sale is committing to purchasing it. Please make sure you truly want it, and can afford it BEFORE claiming. We DO NOT ALLOW PUT BACKS as it is unfair to us and the other participants of the sale who may have wanted that item but selected another instead.
How to Pay for Your Crystals:
- We treat both Tuesday and Wednesday Live Sales as one order, and invoice promptly Thursday Mornings.
- If you are a new customer, we will DM you for your email address, and will then send your invoice directly to the provided email. You are welcome to send us your email address immediately after the sale to ensure prompt invoicing.
- While our invoicing system does not allow you to add further items to cart, we are happy to bundle any concurrent website orders with Live Sale orders. Any shipping overages will be refunded.
- Payment is due within 24hrs. Please DO NOT abuse this, make us chase you, or push our boundaries. Lack of payment, late payments, and lack of communication can result in being blocked and reported to a Black List shared by all other crystal Live Sellers.
Sage & Helpful Advice for the Lives:
- Instagram sometimes blocks comments during a Live if it thinks you might be a bot. Try adding some emojis, use complete sentences or include the phrase “Don’t Block Me Instagram” with your claim if you think you’re being blocked. Participating in the conversation also helps IG recognize you as human.
- After the Live Sale, the videos are available to view on IGTV. Simply navigate to the IGTV icon on our page to watch the latest video recap, which highlights the items still available.
- Comment on the recap video to claim items with the item number and letter, if still available we’ll add it to your box!
- Live Sales can be exciting, but sometimes it’s hard to remember exactly what you claimed. I recommend screen capturing or keeping some paper and a pen nearby to jot down your claims.
- If you have a weak internet connection, you may experience a lag. Exiting and reopening the app usually helps with this issue.
- We pack our crystals with the utmost care, but sometimes the Post Office can be cruel. For this reason we offer Route Insurance: a low-cost add on that completely covers anything that might go wrong. We can't recommend this company enough! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add this onto your order.
- Most importantly: Have Fun! We cherish our Live Sales as a place to connect, learn, and to share our mutual passion for crystals. Let’s be respectful, kind, open-minded, and curious! Every crystal goes to the person for which it is meant.
Bundles Shipping/Open Box Program:
As much as we love selling crystals, we were heart sick at the amount of packaging being used each and every week. We use recyclable/biodegradable materials, but know many cities aren't as recycle-friendly as our hometown of Los Angeles. With that in mind, we've decided to introduce Bundled Shipping. This saves you money, saves us time, and drastically cuts down on packing materials used each week.
How it Works:
- Each week, we will DM you on Wednesday after the Live Sale to ask if you’d like your box held open or shipped. Please let us know by Thursday morning for your preference to be noted, otherwise, we will automatically ship.
- If you so choose, you may keep an Open Box for up to Four Weeks, or until you fill a Flat Rate Priority Box, whichever comes first.
- We send out invoices after each Live Sale for crystals only (which still must be paid within 24 hours) but shipping will not be included.
- Shipping will be charged once your box is full, you've requested your crystals to be shipped, or four weeks have passed, in which case shipping will be billed for the box as is.
We have three main priorities when it comes to shipping:
- Getting your crystals to you safely
- Using Mama Earth friendly packing materials & reducing our Carbon Footprint
- Saving you money
All of our shipping materials are either reused, recyclable, or biodegradable, including our bubble wrap.
All orders are typically shipped within 2-4 business days. Packages are shipped from within the US with USPS. Worldwide shipping is always available. If your country is missing, please email us at email@example.com to have it added.
We pack our crystals with the utmost care. As such, we cannot be responsible for items damaged, broken or delayed/lost/stolen due to USPS.
International clients are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We cannot be responsible for items damaged, broken, or delayed/lost/stolen due to customs.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for any items. We try our best to accurately display and describe each and every crystal through photos, or video and Live Streaming via Instagram. Clients understand the items may vary slightly due to the uniqueness of each stone, and differences in screen coloring.
That being said, we want all our crystal to be loved, and our clients happy. Please let us know if there is an issue. If we do accept a return, a restocking fee or return shipping fee may apply.
SAGE CRYSTAL PURCHASE PROTECTION
Sage Crystal Purchase Protection is automatically applied to all purchases, with the ability to forgo the protection at check out. Simply toggle the protection to "Off" to waive.
Our Purchase Protection provides the following protections:
- Lost, stolen, or damaged ITEMS purchased through SageCrystals.com will be replaced if available, while our Live Sale purchases will be offered a refund.
- Shipping charges are not covered, and will not be refunded for the original package.
- Shipping charges will be waived on replacement items only in the case of damage due to our own packing.
- Shipping charges for replacement items that were lost, stolen, or damaged by USPS or Customs negligence will not be covered.
Please contact Hello@SageCrystals.com with any additional questions.