Shipping + Returns
We have three main priorities when it comes to shipping:
- Getting your crystals to you safely
- Using Mama Earth friendly packing materials, reducing our Carbon Footprint
- Saving you money
All of our shipping materials are either reused, recyclable, or biodegradable, including our bubble wrap.
All orders are typically shipped within 2-4 business days.
Packages are shipped from within the US with USPS. Worldwide shipping is always available. If your country is missing, please email us at email@example.com to have it added.
We pack our crystals with the utmost care. As such, we cannot be responsible for items damaged, broken or delayed/lost/stolen due to USPS.
International clients are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We cannot be responsible for items damaged, broken, or delayed/lost/stolen due to customs.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for any items. We try our best to accurately display and describe each and every crystal through photos, or video and Live Streaming via Instagram. Clients understand the items may vary slightly due to the uniqueness of each stone, and differences in screen coloring.
That being said, we want all our crystal to be loved, and our clients happy. Please let us know if there is an issue. If we do accept a return, a restocking fee or return shipping fee may apply.
SAGE CRYSTAL PURCHASE PROTECTION
Sage Crystal Purchase Protection is automatically applied to all purchases, with the ability to forgo the protection at check out. Simply toggle the protection to "Off" to waive.
Our Purchase Protection provides the following protections:
- Lost, stolen, or damaged items purchased through sagecrystals.com will be replaced if available, while our Live Sale purchases will be offered a store credit.
- Shipping charges are not covered, and will not be refunded for the original package.
- Shipping charges will be waived on replacement items only in the case of damage due to our own packing.
- Shipping charges for replacement items that were lost, stolen, or damaged by USPS or Customs negligence will not be covered.