Holding a piece of Euphoralite (or a combination of two different types of Euphoralite) is instantly grounding. It is powerful enough to journey us from a peaceful state of mind up to a stage of relaxation one step before the dream state, eliciting a sense of euphoria.
Our exclusive Transformation Euphoralite pieces are composed of Blue Tourmaline, Gold Mica, Albite, Purple Lepidolite, Quartz, and Black Tourmaline and is available in the following options:
- Transformation Tower 2 weighs 27g and measures 1"
- Transformation Tower 3 weighs 38g and measures 1.5"
- Transformation Tower 5 weighs 36g and measures 1.8"
- Transformation Tower 7 weighs 28g and measures 1.5"
- Transformation Tower 9 weighs 28g and measures 1.5"
- Transformation Tower 10 weighs 22g and measures 1.4"
- Transformation Tower 11 weighs 18g and measures 1.9"
- Transformation Tower 12 weighs 12g and measures 0.8"
- Transformation Tower 13 weighs 11g and measures 1"
- Transformation Tower 16 weighs 21g and measures 1.6"
- Transformation Tower 18 weighs 27g and measures 1.3"
- Transformation Tower 19 weighs 19g and measures 0.7"
- Transformation Tower 21 weighs 27g and measures 1.9"
- Transformation Tower 22 weighs 18g and measures 1.4"
- Transformation Tower 23 weighs 33g and measures 2"
- Transformation Tower 24 weighs 27g and measures 1.8"
- Transformation Tower 27 weighs 34g and measures 1.8"
- Transformation Tower 28 weighs 31g and measures 1.3"
- Transformation Tower 29 weighs 42g and measures 2"
- Transformation Tower 30 weighs 36g and measures 2"
- Transformation Tower 33 weighs 36g and measures 2"
- Transformation Tower 34 weighs 66g and measures 2"
- Transformation Tower 35 weighs 65g and measures 2.5"
- Transformation Tower 38 weighs 86g and measures 2.3"
- Transformation Tower 39 weighs 75g and measures 2.3"
- Transformation Tower 43 weighs 76g and measures 2.7"
This listing is for a one of a kind Euphoralite Tower in the chosen variant.
Please Note: For orders over $50, we highly recommend Priority Mail shipping to insure and protect the order. First Class and Parcel Select orders will be shipped uninsured, and therefore, we are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of your parcel.
ORIGIN + DEFINITION
Billions of years ago, a massive meteor struck Earth somewhere around the Gulf of Mexico and embedded itself deep into the crust. As the Earth cooled, the meteor cracked, releasing various minerals and metals from our solar system and others into the Earth's magma. The magma carried these minerals to what is now the top of North America, pushing itself up from below, to where euphoralite was eventually discovered.
Testing has shown a kaleidoscopic combination of different elements and rare/precious metals in Euphoralite, resulting in many varieties of different color combinations, including the several known colloquially as Amour, Bliss, Divine, Earth, Electric, Enchanted, Exotic, Gaia, Golden, Harmony, Ice, Illumination, Lavender Sky, Luna, Midnight, Rare Gaia, Rare Golden, Rare Red Dragon, Red Dragon, Spirit, Storm, Tranquil, Transcendence, and Transformation.
POSITIVE + NEGATIVE IONS
The human body's magnetic field is naturally made up of positive and negative ions. Computers, mobile phones, and other electrical equipment, over-expose us to positive ions (AKA free radicals), which can affect our natural balance and cause us to feel drained, lethargic, anxious, and even depressed. These positive ions steal electrons from healthy cells to neutralize their own charge, leading to cellular damage.
Negative ions help to balance and prevent damage from positive ions. When they reach our bloodstream, they are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of serotonin, which helps to alleviate depression and stress and boost energy.
Salt lamps are gaining popularity due to their ability to disperse negative ions into the air around them, however, their negative ion output is low and the heat and electricity from the light can ground the negative ions it is believed to be releasing, resulting in little to no effect on the surrounding environment. When using an ion meter on a salt lamp, you will rarely see a reading above 350; in fact it is commonly much lower. Euphoralite, on the other hand, can produce readings from the mid-hundreds up to several thousand.
Because the negative ion movement in Euphoralite is so present, holding a piece of Euphoralite (or a combination of two different types of Euphoralite) is instantly grounding. It is powerful enough to journey us from a peaceful state of mind up to a stage of relaxation one step before the dream state, eliciting a sense of euphoria.
When activating the negative ions around us, our goal is for them to ground on us and not surrounding objects; when working with Euphoralite, it is recommended to plug any surrounding electrical outlets to prevent them from unintentionally grounding to the outlets. Euphoralite will naturally lose their charge over time as they ground to other objects in your absence. Simply cleansing the stone and running under water will allow it to regain its charge.
TYPES OF EUPHORALITE
AMOUR - Pink Tourmaline, Albite
ASCENSION - Gold Mica, Silver Mica
BLISS - Lepidolite, Quartz, Feldspar
DIVINE - Purple Lepidolite, Quartz, Feldspar
EARTH - Garnet, Mica, Beryl
ELECTRIC - Purple Lepidolite, Spodumene, Tantalum, Silver Mica
ENCHANTED - Blue Lepidolite, Mica, Feldspar
EXOTIC - Blue Tourmaline, Blue Apatite, Gold Mica, Sulfur, Feldspar, Tantalum
GAIA - Green Lepidolite, Mica
GOLDEN - Yellow Lepidolite, Mica, Feldspar, Gold, Sulfur
HARMONY - Purple Lepidolite, Blue Tourmaline, Black Tourmaline
ICE - Blue Tourmaline, Silver Mica, Albite, Purple Lepidolite, Quartz
ILLUMINATION - Blue Tourmaline, Albite, Loellingite, Mica
LAVENDER SKY - Purple Lepidolite, Mica, Lithium
LUNA - Yellow Lepidolite, Mica, Lithium
MIDNIGHT - Dark Purple Lepidolite, Mica<
RARE GAIA - Green Lepidolite, Mica, Quartz, Tourmaline
RARE GOLDEN - Yellow Lepidolite, Quartz, Mica
RARE RED DRAGON - Pyrite, Garnet, Byatite, Black Tourmaline, Lithium, Mica, Quartz, Feldspar
RED DRAGON - Biotite, Black Tourmaline, Lithium, Mica, Quartz, Feldspar
SNOWBALL - Blue Tourmaline, Quartz, Feldspar
SPIRIT - Blue Apatite, Microcline, Feldspar, Tantalum, Gold Mica, Silver Mica, Moonstone, Beryl
STORM - Dark Purple Lepidolite, Mica, Quartz
TRANQUIL - Black Tourmaline, Sulfur, Gold
TRANSCENDENCE - Green Epidote, Albite, Quartz, Moonstone
TRANSFORMATION - Blue Tourmaline, Gold Mica, Albite, Purple Lepidolite, Quartz, Black Tourmaline